Friday, February 5, 2021

White Trump Supporters are dying out.

 



Look at any pictures from the Jan 6 insurrection or almost any Trump rally going back to 2016, 

and 98% of them are Fat Gutted White Fucks. 

Beer bellied shabby haired wannabee fighters

WHY IS THIS SO CRUCIAL? 

It means NO YOUNG PEOPLE in their American Hating militia. 

18-29 year old demographic in our country are overwhelmingly Liberal: 90%

This means even their own children & grandchildren are against them. 

Just look at a kindergarten classroom today. 



Now compare these greasy bearded slimesticks to our YOUNG DIVERSE military fighting force. Last time I was on an Air Force base, I noticed a vast amount of Latina's, Latinos, and African Americans. 

Keep it up. You fat gutted white fucks. The military will put you where you belong. I for one, can't wait. And judging by how out-of-shape these domestic terrorist's are, It won't take long. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

White Trump Supporters are dying out.

  Look at any pictures from the Jan 6 insurrection or almost any Trump rally going back to 2016,  and 98% of them are Fat Gutted White Fucks...